Solar gain, in simple terms, is a gain in temperature or heat levels which is caused by sunlight, in buildings and other similar enclosed structures. Walls and roofs will conduct […]
- Shopping centre owner Intu seeks emergency cash January 20, 2020Intu, owner of the Trafford Centre and Lakeside, asks investors for money to shore up finances.
- HS2: Rail link costs could rise to Â£106bn, says review January 20, 2020There is "considerable risk" the price of the high-speed line could rise by another 20%, a report finds.
- More precious than gold: Why the metal palladium is soaring January 20, 2020The price of the precious metal palladium has hit a record high of $2,500 an ounce as demand rises.
- Stagecoach takes rail franchise row to High Court January 20, 2020Stagecoach and its partners say the government acted unlawfully in barring them from bidding.
- Davos 2020: An overview of the WEF summit in numbers January 19, 2020BBC News looks at some of the numbers around the 50th World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
- Isabel dos Santos: Africa's richest woman 'ripped off Angola' January 19, 2020Leaked documents reveal how Isabel dos Santos made her fortune through exploitation and corruption.