Solar gain, in simple terms, is a gain in temperature or heat levels which is caused by sunlight, in buildings and other similar enclosed structures. Walls and roofs will conduct […]
- Brexit 'puts brakes on UK launch of e-scooters' November 12, 2019Voi Technology says the UK could be left behind by not changing regulations to allow electric scooters.
- PMC Bank: Indian customers protest after fraud investigation launched November 12, 2019Nearly a million Indians are left without full access to their bank accounts as police investigate alleged fraud.
- Swine fever devastates China's pigs November 12, 2019China's pigs are being devastated by African swine fever which has now spread throughout the country.
- Formula 1 launches a plan to become carbon neutral by 2030 November 12, 2019Formula 1 launches a plan to become carbon neutral by 2030 and will "begin carbon-reduction projects immediately".
- Conned out of my life savings, then 'failed' by police November 12, 2019Cynthia Tuck says fraudsters took her life savings and that no-one has faced justice for what happened.
- Jingye to invest Â£1bn and save 'thousands of British Steel jobs' November 11, 2019The Chinese company says it will invest Â£1.2bn in British Steel following rescue agreement.